May 28, 2011

My MAC Palette & MAC Eyeshadow Collection!

Hey, y'all! If you saw my one of my previous posts, the one on my makeup collection, then you know that I left one thing out... my MAC palette! I just got 2 new eyeshadows, so I am happy to show them you you all.
 Flash
 Front
 Flash
 Flash
 No Flash
 No Flash
 Rich and Earthy
 Print
 Vibrant Grape
 Free to Be 
 Notoriety 
 All that Glitters
 Skin Tone 2 (look at top of picture below to see true color!)
 Silver Ring
 Green Smoke
 Skin Tone No. 1 
 Vex
Vanilla Pressed Pigment


Thanks a lot, dolls!
xoxo Vienna

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, lovely collection! I currently have one quad and one single.. but I'm getting there! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea (96Drea on twitter)May 30, 2011 at 11:07 AM

    So nice colors ♥

    ReplyDelete