May 15, 2011

20 Questions Tag ♡

Hey there, Lovely!
I just made this blog and decided to make it official... with a tag. I am familiar with Youtube tags, so I thought I'd do one on Blogger. Feel free to do the same!

Let me know the answer to your questions... and I hope this lets you get to know me better!



1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
Cell Phone. I live too close to highly populated areas that it is a safety thing. My lovely purple Blackberry is also my life, so I pretty much treat it like my baby... always need it within reach (:

2. Favorite brand of makeup? 
MAC Cosmetics. I don't have much, but it is so fun to collect shadows for my palette. 

3. Favorite flower?
Funny you'd ask, because I am allergic to flowers (pollen) and I am currently suffering to pollen- related allergies... But I love Zinnias, Lilacs, and Roses!

4. Favorite clothing store?
JCrew. Nuff' said. 

5. Favorite perfume ?
Pink Sugar!

6. Heels or flats?
Look: Heels
Comfort Level: Flats

7. Do you make good grades?
Yup. I have been an Honor Student my whole schooling career. I was in the gifted program at my school as well.


8. Favorite colors?
Purple, Tiffany Blue, and Pink!

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
If you're talking about Gatorade and Propel, than yes...

10. Do you drink juice?
Yes!

11. Do you like swimming?
I am a competitive swimmer, so yes!

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
If they aren't plain fries (no toppings) than yes. 

13. Favorite moisturizer?
Don't use one. 

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Yes, but I want to make sure the 'one' is truly the perfect one. 

15. Do you get mad easily?
Depends on the day and situation. 

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
Totally, but it totally freaks me out.

17. Any phobias?
Thunderstorms, Insects, and, I don't like snakes...

18. Do you bite your nails?
*cough* Pssh, no way! *cough*


... uhh, kinda. 

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Near death experiences for me happen on a daily basis. 

20. Do you drink coffee?
No. I only drink milk (I'm lactose intolerant, so I'm bad about that), water, juice, and that's it. I have never had soda in my life. 


Well, I hope you all enjoyed a little peak into my life !

♡ , Vienna 



(BTW- XBox is an official word in the dictionary... thanks spell check !?!?!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's a good idea for a blogging tag :)
    I like your blog, I found about about it from Blair Fowler's twitter.
    Is that you in the picture? Your really pretty!
    Where do you live? (I don't mean your address or anything, i mean country/state!)
    Follow me back?
    Thanks, Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete