May 16, 2011

♡Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss Review, Pictures, & Collection!♡

Hello, Lovelies!

Milani is a company that I haven't really had a good experience with. Their nail polishes are HORRIBLE (but that is a different story!) My friend Felicia on Youtube recommended a Milani lipgloss in a specific color. When I went to CVS, they didn't have that color, so I picked up 2 different ones instead.

Verdict: Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss
Price: $7.49 each

Review:
What I really liked about these glosses is the following-


They have a brush, not a doe foot applicator. 

The consistency is great- you can just feel the glitter on your lips. 

They are the affordable version of MAC's DazzleGlasses. 'Fashion Diva', one of their colors, is an exact dupe to MAC's Funtabulous Dazzleglass. Too bad my CVS didn't have that one ):

Con's: For a drugstore lipgloss, they are a wee bit pricey. But at the same time, they are about $11 cheaper than MAC's Dazzleglass. Also, there are only 7 glosses in the 3D line. In the regular line, however, Milani has 10. (The regular line is just called 'Glitzy Glamour Gloss')


Rating:

/10 

I gave this 8 's because of the price as a drugstore lipglass and the lack of colors. This gloss is 'good', just not 'amazing'. 

Collection: I have two; 'Stylish', a shimmer orange, and 'Designer Label', a sheer baby pink with golden and yellow reflects. The glosses you see in the pictures are all that are in my collection. 

Pictures:
(Feel free to use these pictures, as long as you don't destroy or move the watermark!)
 'Stylish'
 'Designer Label'





Thank you so much! Happy Monday (: 

Vienna

No comments:

Post a Comment