May 28, 2011

JOPLIN TORNADO RELIEF.

*****UPDATE: WE HAVE MADE $10 SO FAR. WE CAN DO BETTER!!!*****


"Just because today is a terrible day doesn't mean tomorrow won't be the best day of your life. You gotta get there."- Unknown


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller 

Hello, everyone. I have many close friends that live in Joplin. My best friend is currently in the hospital suffering major injuries, along with her brothers (2; ages 18 and 12) and their mother. I had an idea of a 'follow for $' idea, stating that if you follow this blog, I will donate $$$ to Red Cross Joplin Tornado relief.

All you have to do is follow this blog. For every 10 followers, I will donate $10 of my own money. 


Thank you all!

7 comments:

  1. That's so nice of you! Will you post a receipt of your donation on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very proud of bloggers like you, who use their blogs for a good cause. Every effort counts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i <3 you..your so nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a kwanzanian salamander :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea (96Drea on twitter)May 30, 2011 at 11:05 AM

    That is very nice of you. I followed your blog and will check back here everyday when I can ♥

    ReplyDelete