May 16, 2011

♡Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss Review, Pictures, & Collection!♡

Hello, Lovelies!

Milani is a company that I haven't really had a good experience with. Their nail polishes are HORRIBLE (but that is a different story!) My friend Felicia on Youtube recommended a Milani lipgloss in a specific color. When I went to CVS, they didn't have that color, so I picked up 2 different ones instead.

Verdict: Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss
Price: $7.49 each

Review:
What I really liked about these glosses is the following-


♡They have a brush, not a doe foot applicator. 

♡The consistency is great- you can just feel the glitter on your lips. 

♡They are the affordable version of MAC's DazzleGlasses. 'Fashion Diva', one of their colors, is an exact dupe to MAC's Funtabulous Dazzleglass. Too bad my CVS didn't have that one ):

♡Con's: For a drugstore lipgloss, they are a wee bit pricey. But at the same time, they are about $11 cheaper than MAC's Dazzleglass. Also, there are only 7 glosses in the 3D line. In the regular line, however, Milani has 10. (The regular line is just called 'Glitzy Glamour Gloss')


Rating:

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡/10 

I gave this 8 ♡'s because of the price as a drugstore lipglass and the lack of colors. This gloss is 'good', just not 'amazing'. 

Collection: I have two; 'Stylish', a shimmer orange, and 'Designer Label', a sheer baby pink with golden and yellow reflects. The glosses you see in the pictures are all that are in my collection. 

Pictures:
(Feel free to use these pictures, as long as you don't destroy or move the watermark!)
 'Stylish'
 'Designer Label'





Thank you so much! Happy Monday (: 

♡

Vienna

No comments:

Post a Comment